Do you often start creative projects but can’t seem to follow them through?
Are you frustrated by the results of your creative efforts to date?
Do you know you could do more with your creativity but aren’t sure where to start?
Would you benefit from a creative kick-start?
David Michie is the internationally best-selling author of The Dalai Lama’s Cat series, Why Mindfulness is better than Chocolate, Buddhism for Busy People and other books. He is also a mindfulness teacher and coach. In this seminar, David shares the experiences of his own career and provides both the theory as well as practical tools to help you:
- Get clear about your creative intentions;
- Understand the importance of authenticity and integrating creativity with your inner values;
- Create the optimal mental climate to germinate and nurture new ideas;
- Cultivate objectivity when seeking to match ideas to markets;
- Develop tools to use criticism positively and cultivate non-attachment to rejection;
- Build the foundation for a more mindful, coherent and purposeful creative life.
This is an exclusive event with a maximum of 20 people to enable direct interaction with David. Booking essential!
Where: The Bodhi Tree Bookstore Café, 416 Oxford Street, Mount Hawthorn, WA 6016
When: Sunday 26 July, 8 am – 11 am. David will be available for a further hour of informal conversation afterwards.
Cost: $140 per person
(Painting cat image courtesy of: http://www.arttherapyblog.com/news-and-events/traumatized-cat-saved-by-art-therapy/#.VZJDEfmqpHw)